Friday, August 22, 2014

Anna Infinity (32-?)


Last update: Nov 18, 2014
Sorry guys, I have my final review for my school project, which means I don't have time to update my comics for a few weeks, I will update my comics once I am free. :D

Here are page 32 and after!
Click me to read Page 1 to 31.

Hi, everyone!
This is a fan made comic based on film Frozen and video game Disney Infinity.
Mystically and mysteriously transported away, Anna and Elsa find themselves thrown into the modern world. With help from their new friends, they learn more and more about this new world, but nothing about how to get home. However, getting home turns out to be least of their problems when Elsa meets... Elsa?

If you are interested about my art, you can visit my Deviant Art page!
Thank you!



TO BE CONTINUE!

19 comments:

  1. Please...please...please make more....I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best. Please make more. Im in love so funny ahhaha gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. please still continues I love the evil Elsa <3 I call her Ice ... please continues I'm from Brazil and I loved this pleeeeeease <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONTINUE THAT PWEEEEEASE! I NEVER ASKED YOU ANYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey.. so it's 2017.. please update

    ReplyDelete
  6. please update this i love frozen and p&f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want this story to continue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's,still new pages comon are you serious put more I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh... Pls make more i love it so funny at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please make more it's 2020... it's been 6 years..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its the best thing in the world p.s love those heart warming moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please moooore! I love it so much! I love Frozen and Marvel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its 2021. Please make more. Its been 7 years since the last part you did.

    ReplyDelete